Monday, June 19, 2017

The Beginning...

Hello, all!

Keeping in accordance with my time honored tradition of getting into things about five years too late, I have finally decided to start my very own sissy blog! 

A little about me:
I've been down loading captions and pics since about 2009, but I've been devouring sissy things (off and on) since...well...quite a while longer. 

Truth be told, like most sissies, I've always been fascinated by girly things, and I wanted to wear panties for as long as I knew what they were.  I'll probably be dropping biographical tidbits, here and there, so long as I keep up with this blog, so you'll probably be getting the whole backstory sooner or later.

Now, like all blogs, its hard to say what this will turn into, but my current plan is to churn out a few posts a week.  Mostly, these will be caps and pics, but I'll also be generating some original content.  The original stuff won't be as often as I'd like (I don't have the endless downtime of my early 20's anymore), but hopefully it should be enough to keep people interested.

If you have any suggestions or legitimate critiques, feel free to contact me.  If they aren't legitimate, then you know where you stick them. 

Good luck to all of us.

-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment