Monday, December 25, 2017

Sissy X-Mas!

Merry Christmas, everyone in the Sissy-sphere (if this hasn't been trade marked, I'm going to look into it!).  Well, it's been a little over six months, and I'm still here, despite myself.  For a Christmas present, I figured I'd give everyone a sneak peak at the Year-End finale!

For the past six months I've been garnering Captions of the Week and Captions of the Month.  That means that everything's been building to a Caption of the Year (even though it's only been six months)!

The way I've decided to do this, was to pit all of the Monthly winners in a battle royale against each other to give my judgement about which one is the best of the lot.  Just for a refresher, I'm going to post all of the previous winners, right here in this post.  And just for a Christmas treat, I'm going to reveal the CotM for December about a week early.  What lucky sissies we all are!

Now without further ado...

CotM July!


CotM  August!


CotM  September!


CotM October!


CotM  November!


And a sneak peak at CotM December!



One of these will be unveiled as Caption of the Year!  We've got some good contenders and I'm sure everyone's (all dozen or so of my readers) can't wait to see how it shakes out!  Until the New Year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment