Thursday, January 25, 2018

Sissy Review - I

I’m going to try something new today.  In an attempt to provide more original content, and do something that I don’t seem to see a whole lot of, I think I’m going to try to write reviews for sissy blogs and tumblrs.  I know it probably seems presumptuous for a blog that got into the game so late and has only been around for a little over six months, but I’ve been a spectator for some time, and feel like I’ve got some opinions to worth sharing.  Who knows?  I might actually end up sending some extra traffic towards some great sites!  So, let’s get this party started!



I’ve decided to start off with an easy one; a blog that I’ve been visiting for about…god…seven years now.  Hopefully, it should make this first review easier, so I can pin down a format.  Today, I review Sissy Sarah Desmares.  Her official site Saragirl's Sissy Confessions, has been in operation since 2009 and has always been a source of great sissy content since its inception.  Her eye for good erotic content has only become sharper as she’s gone along and she’s managed to build a brand within the online sissy community that is damn-near unmatched.  I’ve seen other blogs make gushing posts when she drops them a line (to be honest, I would too) because of how great a personality she is.  If you look in the links tab of most of the blogs within the community (defunct or no) you’ll almost unilaterally find hers near the top.  There’s a good reason for this: Her content is top notch.  She has a great eye for erotica and her continued narrative about her and her wife makes for an amazingly sexually teasing thrill ride.

I was lucky enough to catch some of her work on Fictionmania (before self-publishing on Amazon was a thing) and can assure you that this talent extends to her less biographical prose, as well.  The only real negative is that her biographical work has thinned out as late, but I feel we can hardly fault her for that.  It’s hard to sort through that stuff and continue to keep on producing interesting and original content.  Plus, I imagine she’s busy producing more self-published works for our consumption on Amazon.  If you’re thinking of posting a blog or a tumblr I’d suggest you give her a visit and see how it’s done.

Update Schedule:  1-3 times a week.
Typical Posts: Narrative, Pictures with Accompanied Narrative, Occasional Captions
Typical Subject: Cuckolding, Chastity, Forced Feminization, Cum Eating
Extra Points: Mostly original content
Would like to see more: The only real criticism I have is that it doesn’t update enough, even though it updates pretty damned frequently.  I guess, I just can’t get enough.
Final Score: 5 out of 5 Cages



No comments:

Post a Comment