Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sissy Review - VII


 
Today’s review comes courtesy of Canadian Chastity Sissy Cumslut.  This is a lovely, longstanding blog filled to the brim with great images, great captions, and great posts, with the occasional video.  They’ve been operating since 2013, and have amassed quite a bit of material that is sure to titillate pretty much anyone, regardless of where you are on the sissy-scale.  Everything from satined-sissy-maids to chastity to hard cuckholding is represented (and represented amply).  One thing I really like about this blog is that the posts alongside the content often entail stories or tests or how-to guides all by themselves.  Even if you don’t find the visual content particularly engaging, there’s a good chance you’ll find something in the subsequent post that’ll get your engine revving.  It’s a great, established blog that’s well worth the look.

The only real problem I have with this blog (aside from the fact that some of the content isn’t my particular cup of tea) is that it follows an infinite scrolling rather than a page format.  While this isn’t, in itself, bad, it does make it difficult to go through the archives.  I remember when I first discovered it, my computer was forced to a crawl because I couldn’t get enough of that Canadian Sissy Goodness as the content just kept appearing.  My other pseudo-gripe is that there doesn’t seem to be a lot of original content.  My response to that is: eh.  The blog-runner has a good eye for content, and seems to post enough new content that I don’t really care that much.  All in all, it’s a great, solid blog.

Update Schedule: Multiple times per week
Typical Posts: Pics, Captions, Gifs, Posts, Vids
Typical subject: Feminization, Sissification, Cuckholding, Femme-dom, Cock-sucking, Chastity, and a whole host of other stuff
Extra Points: Updates frequently, insanely amount of content
Paid content: None
Would like to see more...ability to sift through the content without my computer catching fire.  Original Content
Final Rating 4 out of 5 Chastized Sissy-Maids


No comments:

Post a Comment