Monday, February 11, 2019

Sissy Games


I don't know why, but I've personally always loved these things.  I guess I'd just love to live this life  for a year.  So, here's what I would do in this situation (I rolled an 80 for starting points)

First, I would get the Girly Room (50, down to 30).  Not for the color, or the bed, but because I refuse to have a second rate bed!  Also, I'm completely unwilling to have a second rate shower, so that means I'm getting the Luxury Bathroom (20, down to 10 already!). 

I don't look forward to a diet of bread and water, and I don't want to go too far into the re-earning credits, so I'd get the cook for hire (10 down to zero).  I figure I can live with the "One small sexual favor" for decent meals on the cheap.

I guess my first punishment would be doing the 3-hour strip shows (+10 credits, up to 10).  That way I can keep in shape, and know my place as a sex object.  Of course, I'm going to squander this immediately on the "Audience Favorites" clothing option (8 down to 2).  I imagine I'll get to look constantly cheap, and slutty on the cheap!

Of course, I would want the Creative Kit for Entertainment (15, which means I need 13).  I guess, for this, I could submit myself to Bad Sissy's daily spankings, if I displease my audience (up to 7), and wear a Corset 24/7 (14, buying the kit, and taking me back down to 1).

I would definitely want that Toy Chest.  I mean, I imagine I'll have plenty of sexual frustration to let out (meaning I need 9).  So, I guess I could submit myself to the daily Glory Hole (5 bringing me up to 6), and I might as well, swallow their cum in case I need to buy something later (2 bringing me up to 8).  I guess I could also go for a Daily Milking (plus 5 bringing me up to 13, buying my Toy Chest and Taking me down to 3).

Now, I'd want that Cosmetics Cupboard to complete my daily sissy look (20 meaning I need 17), but I'm running out of  the cheap stuff I'd want and/or be willing to do.  Well, I would want the Futa Dominatrix anyways, she just seems right up my alley (adding 15 giving me 18), and I would guess I'd be willing to drink from the Milk Saucer.  I mean, I'm already drinking this much cum, what's a bit more (giving me another 15 for a total of 33, buy my Cosmetics and knocking me down to 13).

Of course, after all this fucking and sucking and cum drinking, I'm sure there would be days where I would just want to veg out and not move, so I'd want the Entertainment System (30 credits meaning I need 17 credits).  There's a couple of moves I could make to make this relatively painless, but what's the point?  Fuck it!  I'm going to go for the Interdimensional Tentacles that appear out of nowhere, that'd I'd have to avoid in order to keep from getting tentacle-raped.  It'd make for a suspenseful show, that would be immensely pleasureable to watch!  (This adds 20 bringing me up to 37, knocking me back down to 7).

I think that's about all I'd want, to be honest.

So, basically, I would wake up, get spanked, get milked, suck-off a cock from the gloryhole, eat breakfast (suck off the chef), get dressed and do my striptease, take a shower, drink my cum-milk saucer, eat lunch (suck off the chef), then have free time until 8 pm (when my Futa Mistress arrives) and submit to her until it's time to go to sleep and start it all over again!

Unless the rape-tentacles appear, at which point I'll be in the corner crying until they go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment