Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Interview... - 6

Sex Cont'd

-Have you ever “titty-fucked” before?
No.

-Has someone ever “titty-fucked” your breasts?
No.

-Do you prefer your partner to be vocal/moan loudly?
Eh, whatever gets them off.

Do you enjoy having your nipples played with?
Yes.

Do you ever role-play?
If I can...

What situations or themes have you role-played?
Mostly, just master and slave.

What would you like to role-play?
Sissy-maid.  Sissy Schoolgirl.  You know...all of the staples.

Do you role play with costumes?
No.

Do prefer lingerie in the bedroom?
Yes.

Do you enjoy rough sex?
Depends on how rough

What would you like to improve about your sex life?
Frequency, openness, and kinkiness.

Have you ever gone into public with hickeys? Did you know they were there?
Yes.  No.

Have you ever had a threesome? Describe the experience.
No.

Would you like to have a threesome?
Yes, if it's two people commanding and humiliating me.

Who would you like to have a threesome with?
Paige (See sissy biography) and her ex-boyfriend.

Would your partner be okay with a threesome?
She might, if it were the right people.

Would you like to be with two men at the same time?
Maybe...it depends on the men...

Would you like to be with two girls at the same time?
Yes.  The situation almost doesn't matter.

Would you like to be with more than two girls at the same time?
It depends.  If they're just further humiliating me, then, yes!  Otherwise, it seems like a lot of work!

Would you like to be with more than two guys at the same time?
Only if I'm the center of some hot bukake action!

Have you ever been double penetrated? Describe the experience(s).
No.

Have you ever had every hole filled or been involved with filling each hole? Describe the experience(s).
I've fucked my ass with a dildo, whilest sucking another dildo whilest masturbating.

Have you ever tried ’69’? Explain the experience.
No.

Do you like cum or is it gross?
I fucking love it, when I'm horny.  When I'm in the middle of everything, I could drink my goddamn weight in the stuff...want to drink my weight in the stuff...immediately afterwards, I can't stand the stuff...

Have you ever tasted cum? Do you like it?
Yes.  See above.

Where is your favorite place to cum or receive cum?
I love to cum in a girl's (maybe a sissy's?) mouth.  Also, I'd love to take a load in my mouth and/or on my face...

Have you ever had sex while on a period/with someone on a period?
I'd had sex with many girlfriends, and exes, and my wife during their periods.

Do you listen to music while you have sex? What kind?
Sometimes.  I remember an ex of mine that liked having sex to afrobeat.

Have you ever used a buttplug while having sex?
No.

Have you used any form of sex furniture? What kind?
No.

Have you ever brought toys into the bedroom with a partner? What kind? Describe the experience(s).
No.

Do you eat ass?
No.  Sorry, can't do it.

Do you like to have your ass eaten?
Haven't tried.

Have you ever anally fingered your partner?
No.

Do you like prostate play?
Yes!  
     
Is it gay for a man to enjoy anal stimulation from a woman?
No.  Our goddamn male-clitoris is there!  It's a goddamn natural part of our body.

Have you ever experienced a prostate orgasm?
Not an orgasm, but I have milked myself.

Have you ever double penetrated/been double penetrated with the assistance of a toy?
See above.

Have you ever experimented with the same sex? Describe the experience(s).
No.

Do you prefer sex with a man or with a woman?
Woman...so far...

Have you ever had sex with another couple(s) monogamously? (Not touching the other couple(s))
No.

Have you ever watched another couple have sex?
No.

Have you ever gotten cum in your eye?
Yes...my own.

Has anyone ever cum inside you on accident? How did you feel about that?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment