Monday, July 8, 2019

Sissy Games - 2


So, here's another good one of these things.  I guess I'll bare myself to you people out there again, and live one hell of a year again!  So, here's my second go with a second game.  (I rolled an 29 for starting points, this time.  This is gonna get weird!)

Good God, I don't have enough to afford any real housing.  I guess I would start-off getting a job as a Maid (29 up to 39), and get Studio apartment (down to 9).  Of course, again, I'll want the deluxe bathroom (I need a decent shower to function!), so I guess I go on and choose a Master (the sissy trainer, obviously; 9 to 19, bringing me back down to 4). 

Again, I don't have a lot of credits for anything, so I'll take a couple of punishments.  The 5-inch locked heels look nice (+7 to 11), and I'd definitely want a corset (+7 to 18), giving me the ability to get some decent food.  Obviously, I'd hire the chef (15 down to 3).  For a decent meal, I'd be willing to "give something in return."

I guess I need some more punishments just to buy anything.  I'll take the cursed dreams (3 to 13).  I can deal with nightmares, and I love waking up on-edge.  Still not a lot...I guess I'll start the Mind Alteration (13 - 18).  I'd want to be more feminine anyways.

Of course, I would want the Creative Kit for Entertainment (15 to 3).  I would also definitely want that Toy Chest.  I can't imagine not needing to get myself off something fierce, constantly.  I guess I could get into the body modification, giving myself some C-Cups (3 to 6), a bubble-butt (6 to 9), a skinny body (9 to 12), a womanly voice (12 to 15), pierced ears (15 to 16), and the hair removal (16 to 21).  With the toys that takes me down to (11). 

Ugh!  I haven't even gotten to clothes, yet!

Obviously, I'm going to want at least the basic clothes set (11 to 1).  I guess I can upgrade my Mind Alteration to Mind Controll (1 to 11), and get Lingerie and Fancy Dresses to be a real sissy (11 to 1)!

Dammit, I'm still going to want internet access (30), and with the Webcam it comes at discount (knocking it down to 25).  Uh-oh.  I think my best move is to actually submit myself to a Daily Audience Spanking (1 to 6), and, well, submit myself to the Tentacles, again.  I do need ratings, and I imagine watching this sissy avoid tentacle-rape at random intervals might make for a very titillating show!  This gives me my 26, which is enough to get internet with a Webcam show (26 to 1)! 

I think that's about all I'd want, to be honest.

So, basically, I would wake up horny and edging from my cursed dreams, eat breakfast (sucking off the chef, of course), before going to work as a Sissy Maid (dressed in locked heels, and a corset without the ability to say no to my employer...or anyone), and having free-time until my Sissy Trainer arrives, and possibly putting on a Webcam show...Unless those damn rape-tentacles appear, again...

No comments:

Post a Comment