Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Interview... - 10

Fetish Continued:

-What is the strangest way you’ve made anyone cum?
 I made an ex cum with a scalp massage before.

-Do you enjoy forced cum eating?
You know it!

-Do you enjoy premature ejactulation?
Only if it's humiliating enough...

-Have you ever experienced a ruined orgasm? Describe the experience(s).
Yes.  I had girlfriend pull her mouth off right before I came, and the whole experience was unsatisfying (sexilly so).  She claims it was accidental, but I don't know...

-Have you ever had your prostate milked or milked a prostate?
I have a prostate milker...I love that damned thing...

    This or That

-Vaginal or Anal
Vaginal.  Less work involved (lube, clean-up, etc.).

-Vaginal or Oral
Honestly?  Oral.  There's something so sexy about watching that head bob up and down...

-Oral or Anal

Oral for reasons posted above.

-Handjob or Oral
Oral, for reasons posted above.

-Handjob or Anal
Hand job due to reasons listed above.

-Handjob or Vaginal
Vaginal.

-What feels better, masturbation or sex
Sex.  Easily.

-Rough Sex or Intimate Sex
I do love a rough fuck...

-Car Sex or Outdoor Sex
Shit, why do I have to choose?!  Car sex.  There's something about the space limitations that just do it for me.

-Dominant or Submissive
...Submissive...like a good sissy...

-Spit or Swallow
Me or my partner.  If it's me, definitely swallow like a good sissy.  If it's my partner?  Also swallow.

-Facial or Cum on Tits
Facial.  There's nothing sexier than a woman (or sissy) with a face covered with cum...

-Facial or Cum in Mouth
Either's acceptable.  If I had to choose, I'd say facial.  It's more humiliating, plus you could always scoop the cum into your mouth.

-Facial or Cum on Ass
Facial
       
-Facial or Cum on Belly
Facial.

-Cum on Tits or Cum in Mouth
In mouth.  Sissy's gotta eat!

-Cum on tits or Cum on Ass
Tits.  I guess I just love seeing that cum...

-Cum on Tits or Cum on Belly
Tits.  Get it closer to the face!

-Facial or Creampie
Facial.

-Facial or Anal Creampie
Facial.
       
-Vaginal Creampie or Anal Creampie
Anal...I need that extra humiliation.

-Circumcised or Uncircumcised
Circumcised.  I'm so American.

-Boxers or Briefs
For my master?  Boxers.  For me?  Panties, obviously...

-Tits or Ass
Tits.

-Ruined or Complete Orgasm
For me?  I prefer complete, but I know I only deserve ruined.

-Vaginal or Clitoral Orgasm
Clitoral.

-Prostate Orgasm or Regular
I prefer regular, but know I only deserve prostate.

-Cuckolding or Swinging
Whatever my mistress wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment