Thursday, January 14, 2021

The End Times!

 

Hello internet,

I have to say, these past few years, I've become oddly attached this weird spot on the internet I've found myself in.  But, as I'm sure any of you that's been paying attention has noticed, this past year or so I've been missing deadlines a hell of a lot more often than I used to (meaning missing them at all).  The reason for this is a recent promotion at my job that's demanding more time than my previous position. Unfortunately, it means that this blog has become more of a chore or an obligation rather than a fun side-project.  I find that searching for and creating the content on this blog has started to feel more like a school project, rather than a weird, sexy adventure.  So, it is with a heavy heart that I am here to inform you that I will be ending my updates in the near future.  For now, I've still got enough updates backlogged to keep things going for a bit, but I'm definitely going to be stopping.  Right now, I'm thinking that the last update is going to be June of this year (the fifth anniversary, which I think is a decent milestone).  

For those of you who came to visit, it's been a hell of a ride, and thanks for giving me your time.  I wish I could keep it going, but it just seems untenable, right now, if you want me to keep up with the same pace and [potentially dubious] quality.  Who knows, though, maybe after another job change, I'll have enough free time to open her back up, again.

Until then, though, I'm will always be your,

Sissy In Black

No comments:

Post a Comment