Monday, December 31, 2018

Caption of the Year - 2018


WHOOO!  It's been a big year with a lot of great captions.  Let's go by them month by month, and see which one came out ahead!

I fucking loved the implicit story of this one...

Goddamn!  This one's soooo sensual...so sexy...I want a wife like this!!

The look on both of these girls' faces...

God...what I would do to live the life of this sissy-slut...

She's so beautiful, and the conflicted look on her face...

Again...such a lifestyle...what I would do to have such a taste...

Holy fuck!  The look of contempt!  The fucking truth to what she speaks!  This one almost took it!

Another message that every sissy heeds at some point!

God!  How do you not love this caption!  The sissy...the trepidation...the inevitability!

Oh, to have such an alpha-male to teach me my place!

And, of course, the latest.  Still a great message for all the sissies!
All of these have been great captions!  But, if I had my pick, it would have to be this one, for the caption of the year!


She's beautiful!  She's pantied!  She's emasculated by her wife in front of all the other men!  What more could you ask of a caption! 

Congratulations for being Sissy-in-Black's Caption of 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment