Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sissy Biography - XII

Unfortunately, there's not much more to tell on that particular story.  We had a nice rest of the weekend and went back to our lives.  Eventually, we moved in together and had a conversation about weird stuff to get into, but it never materialized beyond that.  It's been a bit of a drought ever since.  Not that I'm complaining as I eventually proposed and married the girl.  I'd say things are going pretty damned swimmingly.

Really, there’s only one more story regarding my sissy journey, and it’s a short one.  On the weekends, I usually do some late-night online-gaming with some old friends from high school.  During this time, I’m usually shut-up in my office so I don’t disturb my wife, who’s in another room doing her own thing.  It’s not uncommon for me to slip on a pair of panties that I wear underneath my clothes as I game.  We usually wrap-up around midnight or so, and by then my wife is usually fast asleep.  During this time, it’s not uncommon for me to get online and have some low-key sissy-time in my panties.

This one particular night, I had apparently went longer than usual.  I had finished up and was in the middle of changing out of my panties, when my wife opens the door without knocking, seeing me with a pair of turquois high-cut briefs around my ankles and my cock still rock-hard. 

“Oh, my god!” She laughed and slammed the door.

I nearly passed out, but was cognizant enough to hear her make her way (quite quickly) to our bedroom.  I quickly changed into my normal male boxers, pulled my pants back on and hurried into our bedroom.  Apparently, my addled brain thought that if I was quick enough, I could get ahead of the story and control the headline.  Relationships work like congressional scandals, right?

Truth be told, I don’t even remember what BS excuse I gave, but I do remember getting a sarcastic “uh-huh” when I said it.  We both went to bed and haven’t spoken of that moment since.

Really, that brings us up to speed on the whole “sissy biography.”  There hasn’t been any forward movement.  There’s a part of me that keeps coming up with scenarios that would end up with me getting caught en femme, and there’s a part of me that’s too terrified about that idea to do much of anything.  I’ve thought about locking myself in chastity and putting my keys on her keyring, but, like all sissies, I’m still terrified of the reaction I’d get.  When I’m hot and bothered, it seems like the easiest thing in the world, but any time after I come down, reality comes crashing in.  Well, who’s to say what will happen?  Who’s to say I won’t get caught, again?  Hell, there’s no small part of me that hopes she finds this blog and puts two and two together.  Wouldn’t that be a dream?

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out.  It was weird seeing all of my experiences in print for all the internet to see.  Hopefully, it was of some entertainment to someone out there.  But, until I think of something else worth sharing I guess I’ll always remain your closeted...

-Sissy-in-Black

No comments:

Post a Comment